Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Genuinely Insincere

Ah technology. We now have the privilege of staying in contact and meeting new people through so many different portals I can't even keep track. Facebook, Twitter, online dating, forums, blogs, pinterest. It's overwhelming and exhausting.

Especially when you get messages from people you don't know like this one:

"have been staring at your profile picture speechless and in awe for the past hour or so. That deep gaze in your eyes, your perfect smile, all of your features just seem to all come together so well, almost an...gelical in a sense I suppose.

The reason I am writing this is to let you know that I think I have found the most beautiful woman to grace us with her presence on our planet, and I am of course talking about you.

I know this might mean absolutely nothing to you, and you probably get many of these types of messages/posts here and in real life BUT please understand that I am being as genuine as ever when I say that you are the ultimate dictionary definition of perfection, and I hope that one day God can bestow me with a woman as beautiful as you, I would be forever grateful.

I hope that this message finds you well, I do not care if I get a response to this, I am just simply stating the obvious and had to let you know how I really felt"

Well, person I don't know...Thank you. But there is in no way that I believe you think this about me. I mean your instincts must be great because yes, I am pretty awesome. But people need to get to know me before they realize this. I'm not even sure if people would say this type of thing about Brad Pitt or Megan Fox.
A person can't be genuine if they're talking about your perfection. It's the flaws that make us beautiful. But thanks for the ego boost.

No comments:

Post a Comment